Introduction

Be sure to use the Article and Review Index on the right hand margin when looking for a particular figure, company or subject.

This blog is dedicated to cool robot figure design. I try to cover as much territory as I can, but I mostly feature contemporary and/or obscure robot figure lines that I feel haven't received the attention they deserve. Hopefully you'll find some awesome stuff here. If you have any questions or you need help tracking something down feel free to contact me. Peace!


Thursday, August 14, 2008

MY CHOGOKIN COLLECTING ROBOT TOP TEN ROBOTS!

Until now I've never tried to do a top ten list of my favorite robots. Holy cow, it is NOT easy, because if I'm going to be fair about it all, it shouldn't just be a list of favorite characters or cartoons that they then made figures from. For me this list had to be about robots that deserve representation based upon the merits of quality, innovation and design. But then the question comes up; how much room for error should a small company have vs. a large company? If you take experience into account, Bandai SOCs should be absolutely perfect every time. It's stuff like this that makes a top ten list complicated. So I tried to be unbiased when dealing with companies and the characters, but I also tried to pick only one figure from a series when all the other figures are made with similar construction and dynamics. So without further ado, let's get this rolling!

No comments: